What could be better than a high-performance wicking sock that also comes in fun designs? SockGuy socks have a great blend of light cushioning, moisture control, and high style. The ribbing keeps the socks in place over the miles and the Channel Air design keeps your feet aerated so sweat doesn't build up to help blisters form.
* Arch support woven in
* Design eliminates slipping and bunching
* Great fun designs (LIKE A TEAM IN TRAINING CUSTOM DESIGN!!!)
* High performance wicking socks for running, walking, triathlon, and biking.
* Fun, fun designs for high fashion and great for gifts.
* Great fit for no slipping or bunching, yet doesn't irritate the bunion area.
So since these are such great socks, it was obvious that they would be the perfect fundraiser for this year's season. We've customized the socks with the TEAM In Training logo around the cuff of the sock and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society "drop of blood" logo on one side of the arch of the foot and "Racing Towards a Cure" on the other side.
So with out any further ado, I would invite you to purchase a pair so that you can show off your support and love for Team. We've priced the socks at the basic retail price of $10 with way more than half of that price going to Team. I'll toss them in an envelope and just charge the $.97 for postage/shipping (handling has always struck me as a hidden profit center.) To purchase click on the "Buy Now" link (I'm using PayPal because they keep fees low) below. Pictures of the socks are below. Feet and hairy legs not included.